Teachers for Change Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sign the Petition on change.org

Go down

Sign the Petition on change.org Empty Sign the Petition on change.org

Post  ms.dallasteacher Fri May 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Yay! I got your forum to work. I already posted this on your blog, but I'll repeat it here too.
I am totally with you, we need to do something and not just hide out in fear and take whatever DISD dishes out. I started a petition at on change . org - just search "Take Back 45 Dallas ISD" (You'll have to take the spaces out, "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.")
Change . org is a site that allows you to build a petition and collect signatures online. The site delivers those petitions to your target via email. I also set up a Facebook page, but I'm having a hard time getting it to show. Right now my goal is just to get non DISD employees to sign. I don't want to ask teachers to sign an empty petition because I know they will be afraid of district retaliation. Once there are more signatures, I don't think people will be so shy about signing. I believe the site may also have features that allow for anonymous petitioning.
Please take a look at the petition and let me know what you think. You can email me at ms . dallasteacher @ yahoo . com (Yes, I too am too afraid to do this openly) Surprised) I think we should also plan a day to call anonymously and leave messages.

ms.dallasteacher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum